GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon
Sunday, October 12, 2014 - Celebrating 35 Years!
BC Marathon Championships
Certified Boston Marathon Qualifier
We are looking for approximately 1,600 volunteers; this includes returning and new volunteers!
Register early, and invite your friends to register with you! We have many positions this year, and they are both off and on the course. All volunteers receive a souvenir t-shirt and certificate.
If you are interested in helping some fellow runners reach their goals, please apply through the Volunteer section of our website. Apply Today!
- You'll see a refreshed look on our website today. We hope you enjoy the new streamlined look!
- Check out Bruce Deacon's August Training Newsletter! Now’s the time to check if your goal pace is right. Follow these steps to find your right pace. Learn from the coach’s mistakes and avoid disaster in the last few weeks.
Volunteer Pace Leaders Wanted!
- We are currently looking for experienced marathoners to act as Pace Leaders for the upcoming Marathon in October.
- NEEDED: Pacers who can lead a group of runners at a consistent pace to finish the Marathon in the following times; 3:15, 3:30, 3:45, 4:00, 4:15 and 4:30.
- Interested in helping some runners reach their goals, please Apply Today!
Receive a Special Recovery Garment at the Finish Line!
Marathoners and Half Marathoners will receive a special and practical 35th Annual Tyvek recovery garment after they cross the finish line.
Finisher Medals Revealed!
View More News >
- Early Bird Registration Deadline ends at midnight tonight! Register TODAY and SAVE!
- Participants in the Marathon, Half Marathon and 8K will each receive a commemorative drawstring knapsack at Race Package Pickup on Race Weekend!