CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS
Get involved with the GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon – Sunday, October 13, 2013!
The GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon "online volunteer application registration form" is now open for 2013 volunteer registrations!
Thank you to all of our returning 2012 volunteers, and we are looking forward to meeting the new volunteers who will join us in 2013!
This year we are looking for approximately 1600 volunteers for 2013! Check out the list below and contact us with any questions!
Prior To Race Weekend
- Sign Crew Assembly (17+ years)
Race Day Weekend – (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday)
- Information Booth (19+ years)
- Race Package Pick-Up / Late Registration (17+ years)
- Shirts - Pick up (17+ years)
- Sign Crew Distribution (17+ years)
- Start and Finish Line Set Up (17+ years)
Race Day – (Sunday)
- "KIDS RUN" Cheering Stations (14+ years)
- Awards Table Set Up (19 years)
- Course Marshals (14+ years) (individuals, school groups, teams etc.)
- Finish Line Site Grounds Maintenance (16+ years)
- Gear Check (17+ years)
- Massage Area (registered)
- Medical Tent and Mobile Teams(s) (doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, chiropractors, occupational first aid, medical training or standard first aid) (19+ years)
- Post-Race Refreshments Zone(Marathon, Half Marathon and 8 K) (17+ years)
- Race Course Set Up (18+ years) (**very early start time – 3 am Sunday morning**)
- Sign Crew clean up (17+ years)
- Start and Finish Line (Setup (4 am) and Teardown (2 pm) (individuals, teams or groups)
- Start and Finish Line Medals/Blankets (18+ years)
- Volunteer Tent Refreshments (18+ years)
- Water Stations (15+ years) (priority to groups / teams)
With my thanks and appreciation!
See you in 2013!
2013 Volunteer Coordinator
GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon