Race Packages may be picked up from the Victoria Marathon Race Expo at the Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC on:
- Friday, October 11, 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, October 12, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday, October 13. There is NO Day-Of-Race registration.
Limited package pick-up (race number and timing device only) is available to pre-registered, out-of-town entrants (Marathon, Half Marathon and 8K Road Race only) on Race Day at the corner of Belleville and Government Streets next to the Gear Check Tents from 6:00 a m – 8:30 am.
Pre-registered participants can check to see if there are any shirts left at Shirt Swap at the Victoria Conference Centre on Sunday from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (while sizes last). Bring your race number with you.
Local residents will not be able to pick up packages on Race Day.
Note: For the out of town package pickup participants and/or those who have decided not to run but would still like to pick up their shirt, can do so on Sunday prior to 2:00 pm. After 2:00 on Sunday there is no shirt pickup and shirts will not be mailed out. Shirts are on first come first served basis on Sunday. Your bib number is required for Race Package Pickup.
There is no “team” package pick-up so each participant must arrange to have their package picked up at Race Package Pick-Up.
Thrifty Foods Kids Run participants pick up their race packages in the main Expo area. Please see the Kids Run page for more information on school team package pickup. Kids Run race packages are not available on Race Day.
Package Pick-up Tips
- Find your number prior to coming to race package pickup – Link will be here closer to race day
- Pick up your Race Number with Timing Tag.
- Check your chip and familiarize yourself with the instructions for affixing and returning.
- Pick up your Race Package (this includes sponsor products, maps and final instructions) and shirt.
- Pre-purchased Carbo Gala Dinner and Bus Tour tickets will be available for pickup at the Tickets Kiosk on Level 2 of the Victoria Conference Centre. Please bring your race number with you.
- Arrive prior to the Expo closing (Saturday at 6:00 p.m.) to pick up the size you requested when you registered.
All runners will receive the GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon Race Guide which will contain essential race information, maps and articles!
On October 11-13, 2019, the Race Expo takes place at the Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas Street. Exhibitors will be open at the same time as Race Package Pickup and on Sunday during the awards. The Speaker Series will be held in the Expo Theatre on Saturday afternoon.
The Expo is FREE and open to the public.
Come visit over 40 exhibitors featuring sponsors, souvenirs, merchandise, running apparel and accessories, nutritional and fitness products, samples, interactive displays, and much more.
If you would like to become an exhibitor, CLICK HERE for our Expo Package.
If you have more questions, please contact Louise at email@example.com
Speakers and Panels
All speaker sessions held at the Victoria Conference Centre, Level 2 in the Expo area.
This is a great way to check out your race route! Bus tours depart from the Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas Street. Pre-purchased tickets will be available at the Tickets Kiosk on Level 2 of the Victoria Conference Centre. Please bring your race number with you. Purchase your tickets online during registration.
Need a massage before your run? We will have massages happening at the Race Expo. Massage – $20 for 15 minutes.
Carbo Gala Dinner
Our Carbo Gala often sells out, so book your ticket while you register! The event has great speakers and the perfect pre-race meal. Saturday, October 12th, 6:30 p.m.
The Speaker Series will take place at the Victoria Conference Centre all day Saturday. Open to the general public, this is a great opportunity to hear some amazing speakers providing you with inspiration, education and more!
The Speaker Series is emceed by Rod McCrimmon.
The 2019 GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon, Half Marathon and 8K Road Race will feature the latest in real-time race tracking by providing Live Results via our timing partner, Race Day Timing Services.
You can download the app now, and the as of NOON on Friday you can find your athlete. CLICK HERE
- Live Web Tracker – See times and current pace within seconds of a participant crossing each split point. Estimated times will be provided based on current pace.
- Live Leaderboard – See who is winning via the Live Leaderboard. Top runners in each category will be displayed in real-time as they lead the way through the course.
- Live Map Tracking – Participant locations will be plotted on the interactive course map as progress is made on course. The position of each participant is estimated based on the most recent timing received from the bib read. NOTE: Participants do not need to carry their phones for this feature to work.
- NOTE: Times posted during the event are unofficial. Official results are posted upon completion of the event.
Race Day – Sunday, October 13, 2019
- The 2019 GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon, Half Marathon, & 8K Road Race Live Results will be available via the web on race day. A link will be posted here the week of the event. Participants, family & friends can all use Live Results to share in the excitement. On race day, spectators can get status of participants in real-time using the Live Tracker & Leaderboard. Details such as time, pace, position on the map and estimated finish will be instantly available!
Click here for the app login. The athlete data will be downloaded at NOON on Friday, October 11.
Live Streaming on CHEK
CHEK News will be at the finish line again this year making sure you can watch your favourite racer(s) as they complete their race!
We will post the live streaming link on race day.
Friday, October 11, 2019
|Press Conference||Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas Street, Level 2. Meet elite athletes, sponsors and charities, and help kick off Race Weekend!||10:30am|
|Victoria Marathon Race Expo, Race Package Pickup and Late Registration||Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas Street, Level 2||12:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Pre-Race Massage||Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas Street, Level 2, Expo Area. $20 for 15 minutes. A limited number of pre-race massages will be available on a first-come, first-served basis at the Race Expo.||2:00pm - 6:00pm|
Saturday, October 12, 2019
|Run with Rob Reid from |
|Run with Rob Reid from Frontrunners Footwear, 1200 Vancouver Street. Enjoy a shake-out run to the Terry Fox statue and back.||8:00am|
|Victoria Marathon Race Expo, Race Package Pickup and Late Registration||Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas Street, Level 2||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Pre-Race Massage||Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas Street, Level 2, Expo Area. $20 for 15 minutes. A limited number of pre-race massages will be available on a first-come, first-served basis at the Race Expo.||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Speaker Series - FREE||Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas Street, Level 2, Expo Area.||10:00am - 3:00pm|
|Bus Tours of the Marathon Route |
(includes Half Marathon route)
|Departs from the Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas Street. Duration: 2hrs – 2hr 15min. Tickets: $10. Available for purchase with your registration or at the Tickets Kiosk at the Victoria Marathon Race Expo.||10:30am and 1:30pm|
|Carbo Gala Dinner||Fairmont Empress Hotel, Crystal Ballroom, 721 Government Street. Join us for a spectacular pre-race buffet dinner. Special Address: To be confirmed.|
Tickets: $45 per person (children also need a ticket). Available for purchase with your registration or at the Tickets Kiosk at the Victoria Marathon Race Expo (Level 2 at the Victoria Conference Centre) (limited availability). Great draw prizes! Doors open at 6:00 p.m. Dinner – 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Sunday, October 13, 2019
|Racing Events||See course information page for Race Day events and times|
|Victoria Marathon Race Expo and Awards Ceremonies||8K Road Race||11:00am|
|Post-Race Massage||Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas Street, Level 2. Massage – $20 for 15 minutes. |
Book with your registration or check at the Victoria Marathon Race Expo.
Please note: Space is not guaranteed to participants registering on race weekend. After you finish your race and collect your post-race refreshments, check in at the Massage Desk on Level 2 at the Victoria Marathon Race Expo with your race number. Pre-registered participants will be treated in order of arrival.
|9:00am - 2:00pm|